Chiropractic care is a drug-free, non-surgical approach to healing and wellness.
Chiropractic care restores health and prevents injury by improving the structural integrity of the body, primarily the spine. The brain communicates with the rest of the body via the spinal cord and nervous system. When functioning perfectly, this communication is uninterrupted, and the messages go to and from the brain without interference. When spinal bones are misaligned, nerve function is disrupted and pain and symptoms may be the result.
Besides helping to relieve pain, chiropractic care reduces inflammation and restores proper joint movement and muscle function. This helps to speed healing and reduce the de-conditioning effects of being injured. There are many other benefits too…
- Restores proper spinal position and function
- Relieves low back, hip, and leg pain or numbness
- Improves neck, shoulder, arm pain, tingling or numbness
- Treats disc herniation
- Eases Migraines and headaches
- Corrects postural imbalances
- Restores normal motion for joints
- Eases joint stiffness and swelling
- Treats sports, work-related, or auto injuries
- Speeds recovery and self-healing
- Improves the function of the nervous system
- Relieves soft-tissue restriction or imbalances
- Enhances sports performance
- Treats Carpal Tunnel symptoms and Tennis Elbow Syndrome
- Provides an overall sense of well-being
Visit our FAQ page for answers to the most commonly asked questions about Chiropractic.